90/100 by 282519 users
- Title : 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 7UA18633 | Brockman Auto LLC | Used ... 2007 ford explorer sport trac in Ford Explorer category
- Filename : Ford Explorer-2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 7UA18633 | Brockman Auto LLC | Used ...-2007 ford explorer sport trac
- Filetype: 0A3
- Original Size: 1024 x 682 pixels
- Resolution: High Definition
- Category : Ford Explorer
- Labeled with: 2007 ford explorer sport trac xlt towing capacity‚ used 2007 ford explorer sport trac for sale‚ 2007 ford explorer sport trac adrenalin for sale in 2007 ford explorer sport trac v8 towing capacity‚ 2007 ford explorer sport trac transmission problems‚ 2007 ford explorer sport trac limited mpg - ford explorer category
Some questions frequently asked by users : head room in ford explorer sport trac?
thinking about getting a used four-door truck (from 2003-2006). at 6'2", i have found i hit my head inside a nissan frontier. can someone share their experience with a 2003-2006 ford explorer sport trac, please?what can go wrong with a 2007 ford explorer sport trac?
should i trade my 2008 cobalt sport in for a 2007 ford explorer sport trac?
i currently own a 2008 cobalt sport (power everything,moon roof, heated leather seats,etc) with 30,000 miles on it. i am thinking of trading it in for a 2007 sport trac xlt with 54,100 miles on it. i don't know much about the sport tracs or how dependable they are. i was just wondering for those that own them or have owned if it would be a good route to go. thanks just gonna add that gas mileage isn't a big deal to me since i don't to drive far. i'm mostly looking for something that's 4 wheel drive with a little power behind it. the winters here are awful and the old truck i use in favor of my car is on its last leg.would you purchase a 2007 ford explorer sport trac with 113k miles?
the truck is at a local dealer and has had only one owner who is also local the overall condition of the vehicle is good and after checking the carfax the truck was in a rear collision where the bumper had to be replaced. im not looking for the greatest of gas mileage but from what i read this will get just as good of mileage as my current car but i need the space that the sport trac offers to carry equipment. also on kbb the average score of the truck was a 74 the truck is scoring 76. thanks dealership is asking 10500ford explorer sport trac. what do you think?
i am thinking about getting a used explorer sport trac and i would like to know what owners think about them. i had an explorer years ago and it was good so i hope the sport trac is the same.
- Total Download : 394