90/100 by 247491 users
- Title : 2011 Ford Explorer New Ford Explorer Review And Pictures ... 2004 ford explorer mpg in Ford Explorer category
- Filename : Ford Explorer-2011 Ford Explorer New Ford Explorer Review And Pictures ...-2004 ford explorer mpg
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 626 pixels
- Resolution: High Definition
- Category : Ford Explorer
- Labeled with: 2004 ford explorer sport trac 2wd reviews‚ 2004 ford explorer mpg‚ 2004 ford explorer 4.0 v6 mpg ; 2004 ford explorer mpg improvement‚ 2004 ford explorer truck mpg‚ 2004 ford explorer sport trac mpg 2wd in 2004 ford ranger 4.0 v6 mpg‚ ford explorer category
Some questions frequently asked by users : why do i get 10 mpg on my 2004 ford explorer limited 4.6l v8?!?
like is there a way to increase it!? i high and normal city roads often! like can i do a tune or something on computer?! please help!can a 2004 ford explorer's ecu be reprogrammed to get better fuel economy?
i would like to know if the 2004 explorer's computer could be flashed/reprogrammed to get better mpg. if it can be done where would you take it to get it done? 2004 ford explorer v6 4.0lhow accurate is the gas gauge on the 2004 ford explorer and how to get better gas mileage?
how accurate is the gas gauge on the 2004 ford explorer and how to get better gas mileage? the mpg the computer is telling me is 14.6 miles per gallon. i notice that when i am at idle the miles until e goes crazy. for example lets say i am sitting in a parking lot at idle for a few minutes. i will look down on the gauge and it will say "201 miles until e" than it will start jumping to like 197, 200, 198, 203 and etc ..why is this doing? how to get better gas mileage than 14.6? it is about 100 miles short of 55,000 miles.mpg question for my ford explorer(help!!)?
ok look i have a 2004 ford explorer limited edition 4.6l v8 4x4 and look i get 10.8 on mpg look overdrive is always on like to turn it if i have to push on the button. but if i turn the truck off and turn it back on it goes back to overdrive ok look my owners manual says that it saves gas when on overdrive but when i ask other people and online they say that it wastes gas and look what are other ways of improving mpg on my explorer like anything because 10.8 mpg is bad and like i know air filter is one but im wanting to put a good filter what kind of brand of filter should i put on like k&n or specture or what !!?? im serious i need good answers!!what is mpg for a 2004 ford explorer?
- Total Download : 323