90/100 by 157749 users
- Title : Ford F150 Classics For Sale Classics On Autotrader 1987 ford f150 for sale in All New Ford category
- Filename : All New Ford-Ford F150 Classics For Sale Classics On Autotrader-1987 ford f150 for sale
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Resolution: High Definition
- Category : All New Ford
- Labeled with: 1987 ford f150 for sale craigslist‚ 1987 ford f150 for sale ontario‚ 1987 ford f150 for sale or 1987 ford f150 engine for sale‚ 1987 ford f150 for sale uk‚ 1987 ford f150 for sale australia in 1987 ford f150 lifted for sale‚ 1987 ford f150 for sale in texas‚ all new ford category
Some questions frequently asked by users : value of a 1987 f150?
i have a 1987 ford f150 2wd 8ft bed i want to know how much i can get for it it has a lot of new parts like a radiator ,starter,rear spring mounts, it has a new sticker and good tires (215-75-15) on plain steal rims (the kind you put a hub cap on ) it needs a little body work drivers side fender and door (at where they meat got pushed in)door still door thoe it has a big battery 850cca 1000a it also needs a paint job thanks oh ya i live in maine also it only has 4 leaf leaf springs rear slider window its the xl f seriesopen question: 1987 ford f150 lariat with dual fuel tanks fix it or junk it.?
my husband has a1987 ford f150 lariat with dual gas tanks, something is wrong with the fuel system gas comes from rear tank into front tanks then overflows, this can't be a good thing. my husband is insistent there us no pump in either tank but has a fuel reservoir instead, is that correct.? the ac doesn't work and breaks will sometime sink to the floor when i have drove it, he says its way i drive. i am sure there are other things wrong as well. he said he has a friend who had a 1988 and problem was the radiator, my dad knows quite a bit about cars and is convinced my husband is mechanically challenged and it would cost more to fix everything then to just sale to salvage yard, or junk it because my dad said car isn't worth a thing. we bought this truck in 2012 with over a 150k miles on it. it has done more sitting in drive way than driving. would it be cheaper to junk like my dad is suggesting, will it cost more then value of truck to fix. can anyone give me an estimate of what the truck might be worth?top10 selling vehicles in different us states?
is there a website on the net where i can find the top10 selling used cars on individually us states or something like that? i mean, maybe people from ca prefer audi tt and toyota corolla, and people in oh prefer ford f150 and bmw x5. something like that thanks.
- Total Download : 471